About PharmaCore® & Our Chemistry Services
- PharmaCore is a leading partner in small molecule drug discovery, development and manufacturing for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The PharmaCore offering parallels the drug discovery process and provides significant advantages at each step from lead discovery to lead optimization, chemical synthesis and scale-up of pharmaceutical intermediates as well as chemical process R&D.
- PharmaCore is an industry leader in custom organic synthesis using diverse chemistries to produce active pharmaceutical ingredients and scaffolds.
- PharmaCore has GMP manufacturing facilities for scale-up of pharmaceutical APIs in gram to multi-kilogram quantities. These facilities include eight GMP production areas with reactors to 2000 liters. In support of our GMP manufacturing, PharmaCore’s experienced Quality Assurance department assures compliance with current FDA and international regulations.
- At PharmaCore, we are equipped to provide non GMP and GMP API manufacture from grams to 100’s of kilograms.
- PharmaCore has a state-of-the-art cGMP analytical services laboratories. Offering a diverse range of analytical testing capabilities and experienced methods development and validation services, as well as years of industry-proven expertise, PharmaCore can meet your analytical needs, big or small, long-range or short.
- At PharmaCore we are licensed to manufacture controlled substances in schedules 2-5. We have experience in the logistics management of these regulated materials under licenses that include Analytical, Research and Manufacturing.
- Many of our clients utilize PharmaCore’s highly experienced scientists as an extension of their own chemistry team by way of short and long term contract research programs.
Services PharmaCore Offers
- Custom organic synthesis and process development
- cGMP manufacturing of API and intermediates from grams to hundreds of kilograms
- cGMP analytical services
- Controlled substance R&D and manufacture
- Contract research
- Short- and long-term chemistry support
- Outstanding customer service with complete project management and competitive pricing
Our History & Headquarters
In 2000, PharmaCore offered its first catalog of molecular building blocks. Today, our services have expanded to include contract research, custom synthesis, medicinal chemistry, process chemistry, analytical services, and GMP manufacture.
Our 35,000-square-foot facility is located in High Point, NC near the Piedmont Triad International Airport and Interstate 40. The laboratories are fully equipped with 43 bench-top hoods and 18 walk-in hoods. Our isolation laboratories contain a variety of pressure reactors for hydrogenations and carbonylations. PharmaCore chemists can accommodate projects ranging from milligrams to multi-kilograms.
Our pilot plant/GMP capabilities include eight process suites outfitted to meet large-scale project needs. Our expanded GMP analytical services allow us to meet your deadlines. Quality assurance provides the oversight that allows for full confidence in the product. Contact us today to learn more.